The Importance of Handwashing" Poster Contest
UCSC Student Health Services invites you to participate in our "The Importance of Handwashing" Poster Contest. We would like your help in promoting handwashing on campus! See below for information regarding prizes and rules. If you have any questions, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First Prize: $200 Gift Certificate to the Bay Tree Bookstore
- Second Prize: $75 Gift Certificate to the UCSC Student Health Center Pharmacy
- Third Prize: $50 Gift Certificate to the Terra Fresca Restaurant at the University Center
- This contest is only open to students registered at UCSC, Winter Quarter 2013.
- Hardcopy of posters should be submitted to the Student Health Center, Reception Desk, and Main Lobby. Poster must be 18 x 24 inches.
- Each poster should have the artistís name and contact information on the back of the poster.
- Deadline for submissions is February 28, 2013.
- Winners will be announced March 8, 2013.
- Judging will be done by vote of Student Health Center staff.
- All posters become the property of the Student Health Center and may be used and reproduced by the Student Health Center for education purposes without further compensation.