8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Student Health Center
Medical Records - Main
Medical Services: Medical Records
- We maintain access to medical records for all patients seen at the Student Health Center within the last 10 years.
- We provide copies of medical records when requested.
- Medical records will not be released without written permission from the patient
- A signed release from the patient is required. Download the Medical Records Release Form, complete, then mail, fax or deliver in person to the Medical Records Department at the Student Health Center.
- Medical Records Release Form *DO NOT EMAIL THIS RELEASE*
- Please allow five working days to process your request. Requests for records that are stored at our off-site location can take up to 14 or more working days to process.
- To ensure privacy and the protection of records, you will be required to show identification when requesting medical records. Please be prepared to provide your UCSC student ID or a picture ID.
- When providing information to us from your past or present off campus physician, please ask for a typed summary letter, rather than sending your entire chart from childhood.