AlcoholEdu for Parents
UCSC is committed to making a difference with our students. We also understand that parents are the first line of defense against alcohol misuse and abuse. That is why we will make an overview of AlcoholEdu available to parents and family members, beginning August 27, 2014. Note that this program takes approximately 15 minutes to complete.
To Access AlcoholEdu for Parents
- Go to: http://parents.alcoholedu.com
- Under New User enter the Login ID for PARENTS ONLY: P110714PARENT
- Click “Sign Up” and follow the on-screen prompts.
IMPORTANT: To avoid confusion, please do not share the Parent Program URL and login ID with your student.
- Your son or daughter will access their STUDENT course from the MyUCSC student portal “to do” list beginning August 26, 2014.
- Students can find instructions for the STUDENT course at: http://healthcenter.ucsc.edu/shop/alcohol_edu.shtml
- Contact information for technical and administrative support for students is available on the same web page.
For questions about AlcoholEdu, please contact Student Health Outreach & Promotion (SHOP) at 831-459-3772 or email email@example.com.
For additional information, please see the links below.