Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri
8:00a - 5:00p
Tue 9:30a - 5:00p
Student Health Center
Medical Records - Main
- Medical Records are retained on all patients seen at the Student Health Center for 10 years after last vist date.
- A signed release from the patient is required. Download the Medical Records Release Form, complete, then mail, fax or deliver in person to the Medical Records Department at the Student Health Center.
- Medical Records Release Form *DO NOT EMAIL THIS RELEASE*.
- Please allow five working days to process your request. Requests for records that are stored at our off-site location can take 14 or more working days to process.
- When providing information to us from your past or present off campus physician, please ask for a typed summary letter, rather than sending your entire chart from childhood.
If you would like to request records from CAPS please contact them at (831) 459-2628, there is a different Release form that is required.
Subpoena for Medical Records
Subpoenas are to be served directly to the Chancellor's Office for response on behalf of the campus.