Welcome to Health e-Messenger
Staying in touch with Student Health and Counseling Services staff just got even easier! This is a secure and confidential way for Student Health Services to communicate to you about your non-urgent healthcare and mental health needs. You can use Health e-Messenger to:
- Make Optometry Appointments
- Receive secure communications from your provider
- Request a prescription refill
- Complete your online Medical History form
- Complete your Immunization Health History
- View your Immunization History
- Fill out pre-appointment visit questionnaires
- Get your lab results
- View and print billing statements
WARNING!! Do not use Health e-Messenger for urgent, emergency communications. In case of emergency, call 911. For urgent concerns during business hours, call our NURSE ADVICE line at 831-459-2591. Consult our AFTER HOURS information sheet for services when the Student Health Center is closed.
To report account setup or technical problems with the Health e-Messenger site, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and contact information.